Tuesday, March 4, 2014

There is no sincerer love than the love of food. Especially Korean Food!

배고프지

I have such a wide range of different foods I love to eat and Korean Food is my top 5 fave! Right around the corner from my house is a fabulous joint called, "Soyo Korean Barstaraunt," on Robindale and Rainbow. Once we walked in we were greeted immediately and for a Monday night it was packed! There were no more tables available lol. Our only option was the patio which turned into a positive thing for us because I usually get a little rowdy when Soju is involved hahaha.

Talk about Umami; everything I ordered was out of this world delicious! We started out with the new appetizer, Kalbi Sum-Gyup-Sal aka Grilled Pork Belly with a side of House Salad which by the way ginormous! It could have been an entree all by its self! Also ordered the Spicy Dwe Ji Gaal Bi aka Spicy Pork Ribs with Spicy Korean BBQ Sauce served in a sizzling hot plate,O.M.G finger lickin' good ya'll!! It was so spicy, I loved it. And last but not least a Hot and Spicy Soup, Yook Gae Jaang, loaded with veges, shredded beef and egg. That just hit the spot. 

I could have spent all night there just eating, drinking and chat the night away with our Server Sara (which was such a doll to us all night) but after a big and delicious meal like that I had to go take a nap. hahaha. I hope you readers enjoy it as much as I did. 

Cheers 
Or in Korean, Gun Bae!!





No comments:

Post a Comment