Friday, March 7, 2014

Support your local Restaurateurs!

I can't say this enough people, we gotta support our local Vegas restaurant owners!!! Especially the folks at Rise & Shine a Steak & Egg Place in the wonderful neighborhood of Southern Highlands!

Ever since I've started working all these Grave Yard shifts, barhopping at 8 in the morning isn't ideal but breakfast sure is and what better place to have it at than this restaurant?

I couldn't believe my eyes, nose or ears when I walked in! It was sensory over-load! My eyes, wow, I couldn't believe my eyes; the ceiling was decorated with upside down spinning umbrellas and all the employees were dressed in pajamas! My nose, oh my nose was filled with the scent of warm toasty bread and rich coffee and my ears were ringing to the song Hotel California playing ever so gently.

We first ordered coffee and Ry (our server) brought out a French Coffee press, I was quite impressed considering most, if not at all, places don't offer it as well as these lovely Pots of Bread! So cute! They were cinnamon rolls baked in little coffee mugs served with butter and a sugar glaze.



And since the place says Steak & Eggs, of course I ordered it! We chose to order the Eggs Benedict, but hold your horses! It's not what you'd expect, it was a New York Steak Eggs Benedict served on a Everything Bagel! A hearty serving and a amazing price of $13.50!! You can't beat that!


And I ordered the muy delicioso Spice Rubbed Rib Eye Steak Chilaquiles!! Steak, perfectly cooked to order, Chilaquiles, excelente and a little picante with refried beans, cheddar & cotija cheese! #nomz




My overall experience here was so delightful, we requested to be seated outside, they were so quick to put together a table, seat us and take our orders in a matter of minutes. It is so unique, nothing like I have experienced before such as the decor, menu options and oh so adorable pajama outfits!

Our Server Ry was such a doll and I really hope she's reading this and if you are, keep doing what you're doing! You made my day with your beautiful smile and personalized service, thank you so much.

Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment